Also, one of the first solutions that I am able to begin providing right away for families are prepared Ethiopian dishes that are packaged to take home in larger quantities so that you can have Ethiopian food without having to dine in at a restaurant. Right now these dishes are provided in 32 oz. containers unless a larger quantity is requested. The dishes that are currently being offered are as follows:
- Doro Wott (Spicy or Mild) - hard boiled eggs. or breasts seasoned in a medium spicy or mild sauce. Served with
- Keye Yesiga Wott - Tender beef served in a medium spicy sauce with special seasonings.
- Yesiga Alecha - Same as #2 but in a mild sauce with special seasonings.
- Yebeg Wott (Spicy or Mild) - Lamb served with an herbal seasoning of sauce with spices.
- Yatakelt Wott - Simmered mix of cabbage, potatoes, & carrots with special seasonings.
- Gomen - Cut mixed greens cooked only with a special blend of spices.
- Misser - Split red lentil stew cooked cooked in a medium spicy sauce with special seasonings.
- Atar Wott - Yellow or green split peas cooked in a mild sauce.
- Timatim Fitfit - Fresh Tomatoes diced with onions, jalepeno pepper, and herbal seasonings mixed with injera bread. Served cold.
- Azifa - Whole mixed with onions, jalepno pepper, and herbal seasonings. Served cold.
So, go order up some yummy food and take it home for your celebration, guests or family dinner. Yum!