From the Madame Alexander web site:
- Mia Bella (Toys R Us) They used to be called Favorite Friends and they can still be purchased online.
- Doll Factory (FAO Schwarz) build your own doll!!!!!
- Friends 4 Life (Walmart) actually now called Friends Boutique
- Fashion Doll (Target)
- Alexander Girlz (Costco) not found online
- Dolly & Me (Sears, Dillards, Kohls)
- What-A-Doll (Kmart) mot found online
Each of these lines are the same 18" doll but have different clothing. They are sold only at the location they are marketed for and not available as an Alexander line with Alexander retailers. They are limited editions made for one year and replaced with a new version for the following season.
You can buy them at Walmart, Toys R Us and on line at these sites.
These Carry the Favorite Friends line:
I also found many of them on Amazon you have to put in the full name Madame Alexander and the sub title Mia Bella, Favorite Friends, etc.
found on Amazon but not Costco online, check in stores
Now called Friends Boutique.
Hearts 4 Hearts Ethiopian doll at Target (I think she is a 12") Not Madame Alexander.
See other posts on dolls here.